Hair Loss Treatment Natural
Posted on 20 February 2012
How to treat and control the hair loss for male?
is there any treatment for hair loss? i dont want to go to saloon treatment store. but i want to have natural treatment. like what should i eat? what should i use for cleaning my hair? how often should i wash my hair? how to make grow the loss hair back?
im not bold yet but my hair started to fall bit by bit.
Hi Chiew how are you = D
There are plenty of beauty tips and recipes to combat hair loss, however, this selection of tips summarizes the most effective and tested tips to help stop the decline and restore the hair. If adopted, have great potential for your hair loss problem, is past history.
Tips to combat hair loss
1. Do not expose your hair too much sun, beach, sea water or river, factors hindering the growth of hair.
2. Avoid the use of gels, mousses and other commodity chemicals for hair beauty, and that encourage hair loss. Prefer natural products to care for your hair.
3. Do not brush your hair because it could increase its downfall. Use combs with wide separations and keep the scalp clean, preventing the follicles are tapen, leading to hair loss.
4. Do not abuse the use of hats or scarves, which prevent the oxygenation of your hair.
5. Avoid the use of forceps, hooks and accessories to collect hair, because force and damage the hair.
6. No vats of your hair with chemicals that cause hair loss.
7. Avoid the use of dryers. Dry your hair, if possible, of course, in contact with air.
8. Try to combat stress, to prevent the contraction of blood vessels that nourish the hair, leading to malnutrition of the scalp and increase hair loss.
I hope this help in something.
Have a nice day
I`m losing my hair!Any natural treatment for this?
I`m 26 years old, female and my scalp hair has been thinning gradually over several years. I believe I am experiencing common type of hair loss, nothing like red skin or something visible. I color my hair once at 2 month, wash every 2 or 3 days, the hair is dry.
Please advise me, let me know if is something natural for this
(a shampoo, lotion etc), not oral medication.
You may have a disease i was watching a show last night where this girl lost all the hair on her body. I would see a doctor i hope you find out! And the first guy who answered this is a jerk
Advice on hair loss treatment regime?
I am 35 and have had thinning hair for a good few years now. I tried a few things but want to try something with less chemicals and more natural. I had been using Alpecin caffeine based tonic and it really helped further loss. Now I have started taking Groganics DHT blocker tablets to try and block DHT to try to initiate new growth if possible. I noticed more thinning than before instead. I changed Alpecin to Natur Vital Which again contains natural ingredients. My hair is thinning and becoming more fuzzy on the head – however amazingly i noticed thicker hair on my arms chest legs etc. Something is definetly happening and was wandering if the changes on the hair on my head were transient and part of the new growth that could be coming through? Is this possible?
You can also try Bawang Anti-fall and Renewal Shampoo. A number of friends have used the product and told me it prevents hairs from falling and makes the hair thicker.
I have also seen the following video from YouTube. The product looks quite promising.
My Hair Loss Story + Hair Care Routine
The product contains natural Chinese herbs extracts which can restrain and balance the sebum, nourish hair follicles, strengthen the hair root to make hair stronger and prevent hair loss. You can find the product at the following site.
With this shampoo, you don’t need to take any pills and experience the side-effects.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers